Monday, September 10, 2007
because...
it's Monday and I'm tired...

because I appreciate how Danny DeVito is representin' for all us short, sarcastic, funny folk...

because I really have nothing even remotely interesting to say...

because I'm a bit more excited than I should be that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is coming back on Thursday...

because not enough people watch it and I feel quite strongly that more should...

and last, but certainly not least,


because I somehow managed to work the word "crackhead" in today's lecture on the Puritans...

please do take this video. Yes, please do.

But, on the other hand...maybe let's not if you're easily offended.

I don't know. It's your life. Perhaps you should be the one to make the decisions, after all.



1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hi. I'm a recovering crack head. This is my retarded sister that I take care of. I'd like some welfare, please.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer