Tuesday, August 28, 2007
and the best text message of the day goes to...
...Nathan, for interrupting my booooring meeting today with this little gem, the reading of which made me laugh out loud. And quite inappropriately so.

Mari* just invited me in her house to examine her bunion and try some "chocolate bits" that she just found and loves to snack on while watching tv. The bunion was gross, and the "chocolate bits" were just chocolate chips.

He later told me that she also felt it necessary to show off her new Toe Spacers, which she was so excited about that she cut out the advertisement so he could take it home with him for his later perusal.

Good God, our neighbors are strange.


* Mari is our neighbor to the North. She's British, elderly, smells a bit like mothballs, and I suspect that might have a crush on my husband. One woman simply cannot have that many things go wrong in her house to the point where she needs to call the young neighbor man over 2-3 times a week for "a bit of help."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer