Wednesday, September 05, 2007
and the award for the best google search that recently led someone to my blog goes to:
*drumroll!*

some guy from Redmond, Washington who conducted a search for "my wife makes me wish I were dead!"

*thunderous applause!*
*deafening screams of approval!*
*the gentle weeping of the winner!*

But wait! If you can believe it, he also wins second place for searching "I think my wife is nuts," which (and perhaps logically so) led him back to 'the pretty' a mere thirty minutes later!

And what does he win, you ask?...Well...Nothing!

See, I don't actually know this man, silly. But if I did, I think I might have to award him with a prolonged and sincere hug, since it sounds like he might need one a bit more than most...

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Hmm...

"I think my wife is nuts," and "my wife makes me wish I were dead" leads google searchers to your blog.

Yup.

That sounds about right.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Meanie.

And just for that, you can expect a thorough, soul-crushing fantasy football defeat this Sunday. It's on like a chicken bone.

Blogger JMW said...

First, I was going to leave a comment. Then, I felt like I walked in on a marital moment, and figured I shouldn't. Then, you referenced fantasy football, and that gave me the excuse I needed to post and overcome my hesitation:

First, that google search: Unbelieveable. Awesome.

Second, I'm the defending champ in my fantasy league, we had our draft Tuesday night, and I'm psyched. Good luck in yours...

Blogger Mrs. White said...

John, I'm the defending champ in my league too, which is hilarious since I still know next to nothing about the game. I do, however, appear to be something of an idiot savant when it comes to fantasy sports.

And good luck to you as well!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer