Thursday, January 12, 2006
my apple-bottom's burning

Why didn't someone tell me this was hot before I signed up for advanced step class?

(Which, by the way, when they say "advanced" they mean it. We went from fine to ridiculous in warp-speed time and I was left standing agape in the middle of the room with a look of confusion on my beet-red, sweaty face.)


I have this. I thought I had to get rid of this. This chick apparently hired a personally trainer to get a behind that looks like she eats a dozen krispy kreme doughnuts a day. Detroit News, you suck for not publishing this article yesterday.

Well, I'm off to buy a pair of Invisible Fanny Panties. Apparently onion bottoms are all the rage, and considering I only have an apple bottom, I am in need of some padding.



1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

So you mean I can stop doing all those squats and lunges at the gym? Somehow, I'm not convinced yet (and I have never been introduced to the "onion booty" before. Clearly I"m missing out).

Sorry your step class was so nuts- I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! Anyway, here's to our ample backsides. Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer