Tuesday, January 10, 2006
yipee for diversions!
Paul tagged me, which is fine because it gives me a pleasant diversion from the papers that I really should be grading but really, really don't want to. So here's my go at this silly Game of Four thing:

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life: retail clerk at The Express, meat counter help, YMCA day camp counselor, high school English teacher

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: The Big Lebowski, Zoolander, The Royal Tenenbaums, Dead Poet's Society

Four Places You've Lived: Columbus OH, Cambridge OH, Mt. Pleasant MI, Canton, MI

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch: Lost, The Office (American or British), Survivor, any version of Law and Order.

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: New York City, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Spain.

Four Websites You Visit Daily: CNN.com, television without pity, pitchfork, my blog

Four of Your Favorite Foods: homemade macaroni and cheese, ice cream, clementines, sushi

Four Places You'd Rather Be: Italy, Hawaii, Panera, my bed

Four Albums You Can't Live Without: Radiohead, OK Computer; Elliott Smith, XO; R.E.M, Automatic for the People; Weezer, Pinkerton

Four People Tagged Next: If you have a blog and haven't done it yet - you!


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hmmm...we have similar tastes. I was planning to do this, and many of my answers will be similar to yours. I guess we're well matched as friends!

And here's to Vegas vacations...

Blogger Mrs. White said...

I vote we plan another Vegas vacation soon. I'm having withdrawls!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer