Wednesday, December 28, 2005
an actual e-mail sent to me from a student who turned in a 25 page story right before Christmas break
I now send for word on whether you have graded or read rather my story
over this extended period of vacation. Anywho, no need to respond with
any haste, for there is no need to be hurried. I have realized there
was some slight length in my story, so I will not lie to you and say it
is short, therefore I can wait awhile...ya know? Anywho, have a Merry
Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Quanza, or winter solistace, or whatever
it is that the Hindu's and Shintoests are celebrating, or whatever
those athiests are doing, perhaps you are agnostic. Whatever, have a
good week.
Sincerely
Matthew


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would give him an A++, just cause he sounds so cute. He also shows initiative and that should count for extra credit.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you tell him that you were married to a Jewish man, therefore you celebrate both Christmas and Hanakkah?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer