Saturday, January 21, 2006
mr. t pities my silly, pink blog
I peed myself a bit while reading ASWOBA's posting about "30 facts about Chuck Norris." I'm sure these lists have been around for a while but, whatever, they're all new to me. A similar list also exist for Vin Diesel and, but I particularly enjoyed reading fun facts about Mr. T. Of note:

Mr. T destroyed the periodic table, saying Mr. T. only recognizes the element of surprise.

Mr. T was born caesarian. Doctors had nothing to do with it.

Mr. T is very superstitious. Because of this, he tears off the head of any black cat that crosses his path. In fact, he tears off the head of just about any animal that crosses his path. Mr. T can never be too careful.

Mr. T uses e before i as he pleases.

Mr. T does not have dinner parties. The one and only dinner party he had he served mohawks of fury and double fists of pain.

On the 0th day, Mr. T created God. Then made God do the rest of the work while Mr. T pitied him.

Everyone is equal, but Mr. T is more equal than everyone else.

And my ultimate favorite:

After Jesus turned water into wine, Mr. T turned that wine into blood and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. When the smoke settled all that remained was a giant wooden "T" and Jesus knew he was in trouble.




(Please God, don't strike a former altar girl down....)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer