Sunday, January 15, 2006
haiku of the week
Okay, so I skipped last week. The muse hasn't been with me. I'm not a dial-a-poet, damn it! I'm still dry, so this isn't an original work. It's not even a haiku. Deal with it. Instead, I'll treat you with a piece written by one of my students to me. As a frame of reference, he has a giant black afro. Enjoy.

I like my dog.
He is big and black.
I like my basketball shoes.
They are big and black.
I like my hair.
It is big and black.

I like Mrs. W.
She is petite and white.

Wasn't that nice kids?
Oh, and Happy MLK Day! Be nice to people. Even stupid and annoying people.


1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Lakeland's volleyball win made the front page of the Free Press's website. I thought of you. Just thought you'd like to know.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer