Wednesday, November 21, 2007
i'm thankful for... (A-Z)
Argyle
Tom Brady, my ever so dreamy fantasy football QB
Camping trips - even rainy ones
Discounted shoes
Detroit's Eastern Market
Flight of the Conchords (because It's Business Time just never seems to get old to me)
Gainful - even if often frustrating - employment
Helpful neighbors who never hesitate to loan us the stuff we're too cheap to buy, dig my car out of the snow drifts I plant it in, etc etc...
Radiohead's In Rainbows (Name your price - it's worth it.)
Johnny Depp joining with Tim Burton on Sweeney Todd, creating a perfect storm of things I love most.
Jon Krakauer, for writing 90% of the non-fiction books I've both read and truly enjoyed.
new Lush in my home town! Stink free in '08!
Go, Go! Magglio!
keeping my ridiculous New Year's Resolution (Not counting work and Young Adult lit books, I'm at thirty-two books so far this year. Can you believe it? Because I can't.)
Onstar
Pie - any sort, really. (Except mincemeat. Maybe not that sort.)
Quality time with friends and family
Roasted Red Peppers, since I'm pretty sure they make everything taste better. Even ice cream, maybe.
Stringed instruments (especially when they create musical swells that make me swoon)
The Twenty-Second Amendment (bye-bye Dubya!)
U-verse
Venice (although Florence and Rome weren't no slouches, either)
My Wii (even if I don't have as much free time as I'd like, so I still kind of suck at wii bowling)
Um...Xanex? (Never taken it, but I hear it's nice??)
You (It's true!)
Zombies (In the sense that you're not one. Yet.)

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Despite three more Thanksgiving dinners, visiting friends and relatives and two out-of-town trips I'll still be here. Blogging. Somehow.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What a great list! I have to agree with you on many many of them.

You should try Into Thin Air by Krakauer, it's really really good.

Good luck with blogging tomorrow, I plan to get it over and done with way early myself. Only 9 more days left!

Blogger Nathan said...

You forgot "S"

I suggest salami.

Mmmm.... salami.

Blogger Nathan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Whoops! How could I forget "S"? Sorry, it's been remedied...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer