Sunday, November 18, 2007
quickly, because the amazing race is about to begin
I'm wrapping up a delightful weekend where Nathan and I ate our first of four (!) Thanksgiving dinners, watched a truly absurd amount of football on an absurdly large television, bowled (poorly), helped friends celebrate their birthdays, and hung out with a gaggle of adorably bouncy babies - none of whom despised me, which was a refreshing change of pace.

But, now I'm exhausted. In the past hour I've started four different posts, abandoning each due to their terribleness, so rather than writing something awful I thought I'd just give you the "Putting on the Ritz" scene from Young Frankenstein instead.

Trust me, this is a much better idea.



1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I LOVE that movie! That scene and the Roll in the Hay scene crack me up every time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer