Friday, May 26, 2006
emotions
I’m frustrated because…
For as many questions as Lost’s season finale answered as many new questions were raised. (Look here and here for Lost-related posts with more effort behind them.)

I’m sad because…
I just signed a senior student’s yearbook and while signing it I noticed that the only other signatures on the inside cover were the names of other teachers.

I’m humored because…
I just realized that I work in a place where, at least on one day of the year, itching powder covers door-handles, rainbow-painted mice are released in the hallways and a student has been knows to streak, entirely naked save for white tube socks and duct-tape wrapped around his pelvis and no one is in the least surprised.

I’m ashamed because…
I share a home state with this guy and probably sat in the same library for story hour in the same library where he practiced his perversities when I was a small child.

I’m excited because…
I’m a matter of hours my three day weekend filled with debauchery with my partners in crime will have officially begun. Bring it Memorial Day Weekend! I’m ready!



1 Comments:

Blogger Abs said...

You know, it's a little creepy how you keep picking characters for me that are alarmingly accurate. Jo March and I are pretty much the same person. Blast!
About the yearbook kid...I had some friends sign my yearbook, but to tell you the truth, in many ways I might have been almost like this person...sometimes you don't have friends, but sometimes the people you respect are just the teachers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer