Thursday, May 18, 2006
dear in-box,
I'm not going to beat around the bush, we both deserve better than that, so I'm just going to come out and say it; this just isn't working for me anymore. I know that things started out well in September when everything was fresh and new, but things have changed and I think we both know this but are refusing to face the facts. It's not that I don't respect you - you know I do - it's just that I really need my space right now. I think that all that time that we spent apart when my student teacher was here really created a irreparable fissure in our relationship. Face it, we've drifted apart. For awhile I blamed it on springtime, but the weather has been pretty crappy recently so I can't really blame my wandering eye on sunshine anymore. Most likely, it has more to do with the infinite amount of papers you insist on throwing at me every day. I've been trying to pretend like I can handle your insatiable demands, but I just can't do it any more. I'm sorry.

I'll be honest - I'm just not that into you anymore. I know this might be difficult to hear and don't worry, I will clean out my stuff soon, but in three weeks I'm out of here and I thought you deserved some warning. I hope that this won't make things too awkward between us during these last few weeks, but I just had to get this off my chest; it's been weighing on me for so very long. Perhaps after some time apart this summer we'll be able to reunite in the fall and have some sort of relationship again, but I probably shouldn't give you any false hopes.

Please don't call; I really think it's best if we just make a clean break.

-Mrs White




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have we come up with a cool nick name, like "INBOX," for nathan? i dont really get it, but im down. (note to nathan "INBOX" whitehead . . . you had a good run.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer