Thursday, May 04, 2006
what my neighbors heard coming from my open living room window last night between the minutes of 9:54 to 9:55:
OH MY GOD!

No! Libby! OH MY GOD!!

WHAT! WHAT THE F@$&? OH MY GOD!!!

Seriously, I'm surprised the cops weren't called. (Or worried. It seems like a woman screaming in terror should have alerted someone to some sort of action.)

So Lost has officially "brought it" with last night's episode. I believe the following to be true:

1. Clare and Jack are brother and sister.
2. Jack's father is part of some conspiracy and is pulling some sort of strings (whether he's aware of it or not) to throw all these people together (Jack, Claire, Sawyer, Ana Lucia, more to come??)
3. Michael has been brainwashed by the others. Why else would he kill Ana Lucia? How was she keeping him from getting Walt back? Besides, according to Henry Gale the others think Ana was "one of the bad ones" so Michael must think that now too.
4. Libby is obviously aware that she and Hurley were in the same psych ward and is keeping that from him for some reason. I smell "other."
5. Libby's not dead. She can't be. We haven't gotten her back story yet.
6. Lost is the smartest show on television. Period. Doubters and naysayers need to just be patient and keep the faith. Lackluster episodes are the foundation to something awesome.

Of course, all my beliefs will probably fly out the window after next week's episode. And that's why I love this show - more twists and turns than you can shake a stick at.


3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

That sounds very similar to how things went down w/ us at Steve and Melissa's. Much shouting and moving to the edge of our seats and jaws on the floor.

I freakin' love Lost again. It's official.

Blogger Kathleen said...

OMG, I forgot about the Jack and Clare connection... that thought flashed through my mind, too.

I was bummed that Ana Lucia bit it - I was just beginning to really sympathize with her character.

Also, I like your theory that Libby is one of the "others." She has that kind of creepy, too sensitive, too earthy thing going on. And now I really want her backstory.

Eek! Gotta love May Sweeps!

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Wife, I think you and me might be the only two people on the planet who kinda liked Ana Lucia. I'm sorry she's dead too.

Difficult women of the world unite!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer