Tuesday, April 15, 2008
three things, right quick
Okay, so I lied. The Interwebs are the exact opposite of plentiful where I am. Nonetheless, I'm still grabbing a "quick" dial-up connection (it's like using the Internet under water, I swear) because I feel compelled to share a few small things. To list:

1. Nathan saw five alligators on the golf course today, and managed to not get bit by a one.

2. I think I might be experiencing death by sunshine. I don't much mind. I can think of at least five worse ways to go.

3. I wrote three pieces a few months back, they must have been decent enough because they were accepted into a book, and that book was released for purchase today. You should check it out, because I hear that's what all the cool kids are doing. You do want to be cool, don't you?

And that's it. Please to enjoy the rest of your week.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations! I really like the website. I'm sure the book is great!

Blogger JMW said...

Hope you're enjoying Florida, and not getting burned (I know from pasty skin).

And congrats on the book entries -- very cool!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer