Friday, February 15, 2008
your friday video: [beep!] until you drop
Most days my sense of humor is remniscent of a fourteen-year-old boy, in the sense that I'm drawn to innocent things that sound dirty like the moon draws water.  And although this one's been around the block and back a few times, I still can't help but crack up every time I see it. For the life of me I can't remember where I stumbled across this little sucker first (hence the pesky source omission), but Andrew Sullivan had it up recently so kudos to him, I guess:



...and happy [beeping] Friday! This gal's got a baby shower to throw, a baptism to attend and a four day weekend looming ahead, so yeeehaaaa! - I'm gonna throw a [beeping] party.

Wanna come?

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hillarious! I would love to come to your party (I'm even in Michigan right now), but I've got other plans for the weekend.

By the way, I gave up on the arsonist book. bleh.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Well at least you'd entertain the thought of coming :)

And I read on your blog that you returned the book unfinished. I don't want to give anything away here because I think there are some folks out there who still might read it, but the ending wasn't particularly satisfying anyway.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer