Thursday, February 08, 2007
six reasons why my car salesman might be in love with me
1. He gives me flowers.

2. He calls me on my birthday.

3. He buys me fancy baked goods.

4. Every time I see him he makes a point of telling me how important I am to him.

5. When I present him with a very irritating issue which would have resulted in me paying for repairs on a car whose lease will be up in a matter of months, he turns on the Barry White bedroom voice, lowers his eyelids and whispers in a voice as smooth as velvet, "Oh M-. No, no, no. You don't have to worry about a thing. Don't you know how much I value you? You just come sit down next to me and we'll sort this whole thing out."

6. 24 hours later everything is sorted out, and I walk away with a brand new car several months earlier than expected.


So, is it love? Um, probably not. But who cares - I just got a new car today. It's shiny and clean and the interior smells terrific, thanks for asking.

(Woohoo! Go team!)

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

7. He works for Saturn. If he doesn't do those things, Mr. Saturn rips his fingernails off.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer