Monday, February 05, 2007
breaking news from the arctic circle
Oh dear, it's cold. Frigid, even. So cold that

...as I was cleaning out one of my closets yesterday I discovered frost forming on the wall. Frost. Now I'm no architect, but I'm pretty sure that ain't right.

...I've been trying to teach my dog to use the toilet because I'm afraid that her little red behind might instantly freeze to the ground should I let her outside. Needless to say, her reactions to this endeavor have ranged from curious to frustrated to enraged.

...I'm rocking out in not one but two pairs of socks, yet I still can't feel my toes. I hope I don't lose them. I need them for balancing.

...school was canceled today. (Yippee!) Today's plans include no fewer than two blankets, watching a scary movie, and focusing very hard on my extremities.

So, hey you. Bundle up. Stay warm. Stay fabulous. Kisses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer