Friday, February 02, 2007
a few measly crumbs
So, I'm still laughing at this whole Aqua Teen Hunger Force/terrorism scare mess in Boston. Hilariously bizarre, no?

After last night, I'm thinking that 30 Rock has rounded the corner and beat The Office as the funniest show on television. Although I'm sure there still are a few people out there who'd like to challenge me to a dance fight in defense of The Office's honor. (But I'm warning you...I can shake it, shake it, shake it.)

Love is a Mix Tape finally arrived in the mail today, and I'm giving serious thought to abandoning My Sister's Keeper in its favor. I'm wondering if that means that I'm a book behind in my resolution, or if a 200 page attempt is good enough?

Hey Wincing the Night Away, you have to know that I am found of you..fond of Y. O. U...

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer