Saturday, January 27, 2007
feedback requested
So here's what's on my mind grapes.

I'm thinking about changing my blog's name. I put little to no effort in naming my blog when I first birthed it and I've been regretting that pretty much ever since. I've never liked the name and it doesn't reflect me or the content of the blog at all, but I'm wondering how odd it would be to change a blog's title after it's been running for over a year. So, what do you think? Would it be strange to change the title at this point?

Of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'd change the name to.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Variety is the slice of life, I say. Wait until the title comes to you though; don't force it. But then again, what do I know? My blog used to be called Revolutionary Hamstrung Blues. For Christ's sake.

Blogger Carrie said...

I agree, babe. I think it's perfectly acceptable to change the name. It's more about the blogger than the blog title, right? I don't really have any suggestions for you though; I can't even find a template I really like...

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hm. I've been struggling with the same question myself (not only am I tired of ours, but it's also really cheesy). I'd say go for it. Maybe that'll also give me a kick in the pants to come up with a worthwhile name for mine...

Blogger JMW said...

I don't think there's any problem with changing it. I have to say, I kind of started my blog partly JUST because I liked the name. (Of course, that was before I heard Revolutionary Hamstrung Blues.) I like the cummings poem, but if you don't think it fits the blog, time to change to something you like more...

Blogger cornshake said...

i say go for it--i went from Gila Monster to Corn Shake for crying out loud. (The hell?) It can be rather refreshing, actually...good luck.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer