Wednesday, December 13, 2006
holiday. celebrate.
Things have been a bit touch and go here recently, and I still don't find myself even remotely in the "holiday spirit," but there have been a few things to celebrate around here as of recent, namely:
  • despite my complete and utter football illiteracy, my fantasy football team has managed to make the playoffs,
  • despite renegade squirrels, my cable seems to be up and running again (for now),
  • despite my inability to prove that I haven't actually made the charges, the good people over at unnamed credit card company have cleared us from all responsibility for the credit card that someone opened up under my husband's name, and, most importantly,
  • I strongly suspect that someone has purchased a Nintendo Wii for me for Christmas. Judge me if you must, but this pleases me greaaaaaatly. Yay! The nerd in me awkwardly rejoices!
By now you should know how we celebrate over here at the "W" house; we upload videos of our dog humping pillows. So, here's a particularly diiiiiiiiiirty one for you. May it fill you with holiday shame and/or cheer - your choice.



Holiday. Celebrate.


5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, Chloe! You dirty dog!

And if you get a Wii, I will hate you so much (not really). But I will be greeeeeen with envy. We must have a monkey ball party or something ASAP then!

Blogger JMW said...

Wow. Well, the four-legged members of your household are certainly in the holiday spirit. The pillow's probably less enthused, but...

Blogger Kathleen said...

Yay! I'm glad the credit card fiasco was cleared up without much drama. I was worried they wouldn't be cooperative.

And - Haha! to Chloe! That's hysterical!

Blogger JMW said...

M.,

Sorry to be posting something unrelated, but since I don't know how else to reach you...
I've been asking some friends and colleagues to write about one thing they loved in 2006 (book, movie, Cd, whatever), and I'm going to post the answers on the blog next week. If you could get me something this weekend, I'd love to include your contribution. I've been telling people that one sentence is fine if they're busy, but I've got a lot of great answers so far, and they tend to average 100-150 words. Anyway, if you want to throw something together, great. Sorry for the late notice, but I'd love to get it by Monday, if possible -- you can send it to me at funnybecauseitstrue@gmail.com

-jw

Blogger Mrs. White said...

I'm on it, JW!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer