Friday, December 08, 2006
hello, stranger
You might ask, why so quiet as of recent? Too sick to post? Too busy? Are you hunting down identify thieves? Are you writing your novel? Are you discovering a solution to global warming? Are you figuring out an exit strategy for the war in Iraq? Or, are you just too lazy?

The answer to most of these questions is no. To add to the rather large pile of things that have annoyed me this week, it turns out that squirrels have gnawed through our cable cord and our Internet access has deteriorated from okay, to sporadic, to dormant. It's been frustrating, especially when I think about how much money I give to the cable company each month, but we'’ve been assured that our bill will be pro-rated and things should be up and running again by today or tomorrow, so I guess that means that sometime next week I should be able to get on the Internet at home again. Yippee.

I do have plenty more to say and posts have been piling up in my brain, but I have a quiz to write and projects to grade, so until my cable company fixed my squirrel-induced problem, I suppose I better do some actual "work" at work.

Just wanted to check in because I kind of miss you, punk.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

There ought to be a law.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer