Thursday, June 15, 2006
iCrapa
This is the dumbest thing I've heard this week. And I've heard a looooooooot of dumb things this week. Apparently iPod has now come out with something called iCarta, which is basically a stereo for your iPod that, in addition to dispensing music, also dispenses toilet paper. It's moisture resistant too, and I don't even want to go where my mind is trying to take me with that.

Really? Have we, the iPod generation, actually taken our Mp3 addiction to a level where we can't even sit on the toilet for five freakin' minutes in silence? Or, at least just go with our earphones in like normal people? True, I enjoy my Gnarls Barkley as much as the next gal, but I really don't need him around when I'm doin' my bizness. (Which, for the record, always smells like wildflowers and I never poo because I'm a girl. So there.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Agreed... It's a bit obsessive. Personally, I just can't handle all that NOISE, all the time. Heck, I can't even listen to the radio while cooking. Too much going on. Whenever I do, I'm bound to double something when I shouldn't or let things burn.

Wait, I do that anyways.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer