Wednesday, June 14, 2006
a 16-year-old tries his hand at literary analysis
Although I find it hard to believe, tomorrow will be my last day of the school year and I didn't think I'd feel this way, but I'm sorta sad to see the little boogers go, mostly because they make me laugh when they say things like this:

I heard we have to analyze poems on the final exam and that the best way to do it was to just bubble in "abbacaddabba." Man, I hate poetry. That shit never makes sense to me. It's all like, "A blue dragon beckons and a man is left alone, eating peanut butter." And he was eating peanut butter on a Tuesday. In a bathrobe. So that has to mean something, right? But do I have any idea what that mean? No.

Don't get me wrong I'm crazy in love with summer vacation, but it 's a bit bittersweet is all 's I'm sayin'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer