Sunday, March 19, 2006
happy birthday donna!
According the The Secret Language of Birthdays, the fact that you were born on March 19th reveals that your strengths include persuasiveness, tirelessness and thoroughness. Your weaknesses include being unaware, stubborn and closed. You were born on "the day of dogged persistence" and your tarot card is "The Sun," which is the most favorable of all the cards. You tend to have "pure and childlike qualities," are pragmatic, and like to be first. Finally, you share a birthday with Glenn Close, Bruce Willis and Wyatt Earp.

And of all the traits that my mother-in-law could have, it's the "dogged persistence" combined with the connection to Wyatt Earp that troubles me the most.

Happy birthday, Donna, and just know that despite being 21,170 days young, you don't look a day over 18,000!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Maggie! Some of the purported traits make me want to re-visit my birth certificate to see if there's been a mistake! I especially question "persuasiveness" and "like to be first", but I have no quarrel with "dogged persistence". I've occasionally said that I must have been a terrier in a previous life.

"Unaware, stubborn, and closed"? I can't imagine such traits being applied to me; I refuse to consider that possibility; and I can't be convinced otherwise! [grin] Such mother-in-law qualities are disturbing to me (speaking from experience).

It's interesting to see I was born on Wyatt's 100th birthday.

Love to you both,
Donna/Mom

Blogger Mrs. White said...

According to the same book, those born on my birthday (May 22nd) are obsessive, compulsive and unrealistic, so I think it's safe to say that their research is hopelessly flawed.
:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer