Thursday, March 02, 2006
good news/bad news
Good News: Snow day today! It's the first time all year that I can play hookey without all that pesky guilt.
Bad News: I can't watch television until "Survivor" at 8pm.

Good News: The Detroit city council approved a deal to save the zoo.
Bad News: It looks like I won't be adopting any spider monkeys anytime soon.

Good News: February's over.
Bad News: It's March. Above all other months, I hate March the most. It struts around like it's April, but it's no April.

Good News: I've turned green for March.
Bad News: "It's not easy being green," at least so I've heard.


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, is it snowing that much there? Here's it's just rainy and gloomy. Yuck.

Have fun with your snow day! (Go shopping. At least that's what I'd do...)

Blogger Mrs. White said...

No snow, but 1-2 inches of freezing rain. Much more deliciously dangerous than snow.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer