Friday, March 14, 2008
your friday video: it's time to snuggle
Dear me.

This has been one doozy of a week. Not bad, necessarily, but definitely a doozy. Thank goodness the weekend is here, because after five days of grading and proctoring and conferencing and counseling and fretting and talking and cirriculuming and so much more et ceteraing, I sort of feel as if I've been dropkicked in the face. Mind you, I have no idea what being dropkicked in the face would feel like, however I imagine it would result in feeling a bit dazed and loopy and tired, your head would probably hurt, and your eyes would get all squinty.

And such is my case. Feelin' dropkicked in the face.

And you know what makes me feel better when I feel this way? Getting snuggled by Zack Galifiainakis:





That felt nice! Weird, but nice!

And now that it's finally Friday, I'm also looking forward to getting snuggled by: the ice cream I'll soon be eating, the series finale of The Wire I'll finally have time to get around to watching, a weekend visit with my wee little niece, the sunshine that's pouring through my window, the knowledge that the snow is all melty, and a Magic Hat or four.

And it will be glorious. Happy weekend, all.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Absolutely hillarious. I found out I may need massive knee surgery (as opposed to teensy knee surgery) so the snuggler is MUCH apprecitaed. I love his shorts!

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Oh no - that's awful! Good luck with your surgery!

Blogger Gregg said...

I do believe that "curriculuming" is my new favorite verb.

And...you gave me a beer site to peruse! Sweeeet.

Hope the Magic Hats helped, Mrs. White.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

They always do, Gregg. :)

Blogger Nathan said...

A little late to the party but...

Gregg, have a sip of Magic Hat No. 9, whether it be on tap at your favorite establishment or in the form of a six pack and you'll be hooked. I'm not sure where you live (Magic Hat beers have only recently become available in Michigan) but the further east you live the more likely it's available.

Enjoy the No. 9.

Blogger Gregg said...

Thanks for the tip, Nathan! This is the first I've heard of Magic Hat beers, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

I live in Wisconsin, so maybe they won't be too easy to find yet. Or perhaps they'll ship some over here on a big beer barge (what a fine fine example of alliteration) this spring, and I'll get to sample them soon.

A beer I got hooked on a couple summers ago, but can't find everywhere, is Berghoff Solstice Wit. A spectacular summer beer...that one had me at hello.

I look forward to a successful hunt for a No. 9.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer