Sunday, January 13, 2008
double sigh...
I seem to have come down with a whopping case of seasonal affective disorder, and I can't seem to shake it. I've tried most everything I could think of - shopping for home furnishings, ice cream, Pride and Prejudice, rewatching season 1 of The Kids in the Hall in its entirely - but nothing seems to work. Still blue.

I only mention it because - due to experiencing a severe lack of feist, wit and humor - this blog's going on holiday. I still plan to keep up with the Monday's book review, but after that a vacation. I'm thinking a week or so 'till the light therapy starts kicking in...


4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Sorry you're feeling blue. Have you tried retail therapy?

Blogger cornshake said...

i second retail therapy! in no order:
school supplies,
shoes,
jewelry,
kitchen utensils

or browse etsy for handmade coolness.
seriously, i think i have it too.and coming back from sunny FL only made it more pronounced. i spent about 5 hours at the mall yesterday. i wish i were joking.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Thanks ladies. Actually, I went to Ikea today and it did sort of help. (Which is strange, because Ikea usually makes me want to punch someone in the face, but I guess one should never underestimate the happy power of $20 footstools.)

Now shoe shopping? That sounds like a fantastic idea...

Blogger Kathleen said...

I third the shoe shopping - that's the best kind of therapy I can think of ;). I feel you on the break... I think I'm finally ready to come back from my month's hiatus... it's been good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer