Sunday, January 06, 2008
dooming myself to failure for the new year
Largehearted Boy, a pop culture blog I both enjoy and endorse, has this series I like where he reads and then writes on 52 books in 52 weeks.  His reviews are quite brief - usually only 5-7 sentences long - and I like that about them, since I could certainly benefit from both reading more and trying to express myself in a size that is smaller and easier to digest. So, as insane as it sounds, I've been tossing around the idea of stealing his series, claiming it as my own, and posting it in a fairly predictable manner.  I was thinking Mondays would be good, and so I plan to board this crazy train tomorrow.  

In short, I can apparently add "be more concise," "be more predictable," and "set yourself up for failure" to my list of resolutions for '08.  Anyone wish to join the office pool on which will be the first Monday I'll skip?  I'm calling February 18th...


1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You can do it!

I have secret hopes that the books you review will books that I can get in a fairly nearby library. You do terrific reviews.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer