Tuesday, September 25, 2007
i'm declaring it video tuesday
...because it's a pretty song and a lovely video, because I love you and wish you could always be surrounded by pretty, lovely things, because mustaches and mandolins are separately awesome but even better when combined, and also because I'm going to be working today until nine o'clock in the evening or thereabouts and don't have time to say much, but still wanted to say hi if I could say nothing else. So, please do take this Elephant Gun, and, you know...hi.


(Yes, that's Beirut. No, I'm not deliberately trying to be annoying.)

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hi back.

You can post Beirut for me anytime- I don't find it annoying.

At first I was like "What?" and "Hmmm" about this video, but then there was dancing. You know how I love dancing.

Blogger Carrie said...

Oh yeah, did you see that an advance copy of the new Beruit showed up on Emusic this week? You got it yet?? :)

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Of course I got it - the first day it came out, even. :) And I like it a whole big bunch. In fact, I was going to post something music related today, but exhausted. Can't think. Mayhaps tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer