Monday, August 20, 2007
so this is august, eh?
All this rain is something else, no? Reminds me that I've spent the last three weeks fondly reminiscing of autumn and sweaters and crisp chills in the air...and how completely silly all that is. Autumn is always better in theory. Summer, I demand that you come back here; you and me have some unfinished business!

* finger wagging! foot stamping! eyebrows furrowing! chest heaving! slowly calming down!*

At the very least all this less-than-pleasant (positively beastly) weather has forced me to remain indoors and productive (rendered me completely useless). I've spent the better part of the day cleaning (napping), cooking a lovely three-course meal for this evening, (making some Easy Mac and reheating coffee in the microwave), and writing my syllabus (researching for my upcoming fantasy football draft).

Not so bad for a rainy Monday, huh?

And since it's still only the early evening, I see no reason why this wave of furious productivity can't keep crashing on. So in that spirit, I'm going to wrap this up so I can get back to writing that funny, poignant, and daringly original screenplay (catch up on Entourage, then continue to be baffled by Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!), study my irregular verb forms so I can finally read Oedipus Rex in the original Greek (play Orphan Feast), then go run three miles and follow it up with some light arm and ab work (snuggle up and nap a bit more with my poorly-behaved but so pretty she can get away with it redheaded coyote dog).

So, hey you. Stay warm. Stay fabulous. Stay...you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer