Sunday, April 08, 2007


Chloe, tell me honest, tell me true, who's dreamier - Robert Smith or Morrissey?



Okay, Nathan. I've been humoring this woman for the last several hours, but all this New Wave, Post-Punk nonsense that she's been playing has grown a bit, well, old...and I swear to God, if she plays that scary Dresden Dolls song one more time I just know I'm going to lose it. So, if you can't rein her in, can I at least hide behind you until we get home? A pup can only take so much melancholy...

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hmmm... Paul and Monty had similar reactions to how many times I played Sway on the ride back from Detroit yesterday. Actually, Monty slept in protest most of the ride.

Whatever, I love that song.

Hope your Easter was good!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer