Thursday, March 29, 2007
thou shall not make some noise for detroit
I found this little gem on A Special Way of Being Afraid, a blog which you really should be reading by the way. So start already. As for the song, like so very many things that are British, I love it. The artist goes by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, a name which is a mouthful, ridiculous, and completely awesome. I've watched this video something like fifteen times since yesterday and I can't get lines like:

"Thou shall not judge a book by its cover. Thou shall not judge Lethal Weapon by Danny Glover."

"Thou shall not shake it like a polaroid picture. Thou shall not wish your girlfriend was a freak like me."

"Thou shall not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants. Use it to get into their heads."


out of my silly little head. I happen to find it awfully catchy and terribly clever but please, judge for yourself.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats not to get? dont you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me is a song. shake it like a polaroid picture is a song. use poetry to get into a girls pants. all very straight forward. isit!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer