Tuesday, March 27, 2007
reasons to smile (in case i forget)
adorable sea otters, holding hands through this here sea of life (smile via Carrie):


the promise of weekend plans which, if all goes well, will bring me joy:


doggie play dates that result in hilariously tense standoffs over giiiiiant sticks:

















as well as:
-the sprouting of daffodils
-new moleskines
-the charming predictability of my parents' responses while playing Apples to Apples
-a temporary respite from grading
-the girl who asked to borrow all the books in the Anne of Green Gables series
-family
-friends
-beer

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh, my, goodness! I love the otters! And the posture of Chloe and her little friend is just hysterical. Thanks for the smiles!

Blogger Carrie said...

I totally forgot ZG was this weekend. Have fun and sneakly record some hilarity on your phone or something. We'll actually be back part of this weekend, but spending it mostly visiting my parents and wishing friends being shipped of to Korea well.

Oh yeah, and Easter's right around the corner, which means another (and less busy) trip back...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer