Wednesday, February 21, 2007
things i want to do, but will probably never do, and that's alright because i probably shouldn't do them anyway
(explanations provided when I felt like providing them)
  • shave my head (I'm pretty sure it would simplify things tremendously, and I suspect my head is relatively lump-free.)
  • sell my house, pack my bags and move to a big city with a more temperate climate
  • get another tattoo (A triforce on my hand could quite possibly place me in the running for the biggest geek on the planet, would it not?)
  • learn to shoot a gun
  • tell administration what I honestly think (and actually sign my name to the letter this time...)
  • punch someone in the face (but only someone who has done something positively despicable to deserve it, of course)
  • wrestle an alligator
  • attempt to live amongst wild grizzly bears, chimps, and/or orangutan
  • master the fine art of the nunchuck
  • vacation in India
  • quit my job, dye my hair pink and form a synth-pop duo (care to join me?)

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

NO - head too big.
Yes!! - most often fantasize about Seattle.
Yes
Yes
N/A
No
No
Why not?
Yes, please!
And yes. We'd make a lovely synth-pop duo. But I'd probably go for blue hair.

Blogger Carrie said...

Whoops. Left out punching someone in the face. Count that as a yes.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer