Friday, July 07, 2006
for all the myspace members out there
Right then, so this story is a bit old, but I've been playing (and winning) bocce tournaments and getting sunburned for the last few days and I just now heard of it. Apparently, Kevin Smith is making a sequel to Clerks. (How do I feel about that? Fine, I guess) Apparently, Kevin Smith also has a teenage girl-like obsession with MySpace. Consequently, he has claimed that the first 10,000 people who add the "Mooby's Presents: Clerks II" page to their list of MySpace friends will be listed on the credits on the movie. Kind of cool I guess. I'm sure that 10,000 people have already done this by now, but it never hurt to try, now did it?

Oh, but wait. I have something that everyone can enjoy, even if you don't have a MySpace account. This spoof of teenagers on MySpace is a longish, but pretty funny, mocking such silliness as the infamous "top eight" friends and the oddly cropped or drunken pictures of themselves many use on their page.

MySpace Movie



So see, now everyone's happy. And that really is what I live for.


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Actually, the movie has over 68,000 friends right now. Oh well! I'll probably still go see it... :-)

Thanks for the heads up.

And you're not all bocced out after your championship turn last weekend? Or was that what you were referring to?

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Yeah, I think he released the story to the press last Friday, so I figured the window of opportunity had already passed. Such is life.

Of course I was referring to Steve and my and mad bocce skillz. My bocce arm is pretty well rested and I would be willing to defend my title in the near future. Especially since some people (Nathan) think that there were some dirty, backdoor scheming involved.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer