Tuesday, April 21, 2009
random posts of pretty
Hi, doves. Allow me to be honest with you. For the past few weeks I have been positively SLAMMED at work, hence the blog has suffered. (Of course, so have my eating habits, sleep, commitment to physical fitness and ability to read for pleasure, but you don't really care about those things, I fear.) I'm beginning to see the light at the tunnel but a true reprieve is still a few days away, so trust that while I may remain a bit distant for the time being that it is merely temporary.

In the meantime, here's the prettiest thing I've heard all week (and no, it ain't Susan Boyle). I'd never heard of Other Lives prior to this video, but I'm glad they're on my radar now because, lo, they are lovely. Enjoy.


(Via Don't Forget to Dance)

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer