Tuesday, January 22, 2008
apoca-licious
All-in-all today's been one helluva crappy one, but when I force myself to sit down and reflect I suppose I can give thanks that the near-accident I got in this morning was only nearly an accident, that the miscopied final exam I gave today turned out to be no big thing after all, and I did eventually find those two final student essays I misplaced after wasting two hours scouring the entire school building.

Humph.

Oh, well. At least John Galliano's newest Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome - inspired ready-to-wear line made me chuckle. It's what to wear when you have nothing to wear after the bomb drops!

(WTF, right? And do keep going, because pages 4 and 5 are by far the best of the lot...)


3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh my god. That is all just so wrong... what's with the phallic sock puppet/mop monster business?! It's all just further proof that I'll never understand high fashion. *shudder*

Blogger Carrie said...

Wow. I'm almost speechless. I keep imagining an episode of Project Runway where they have to turn this into a ready to wear outfit. Hmmm... should we do anything with the giant horns?

Blogger Mary said...

I wouldn't mind having a hat like most of those. The ninja looking ones would be fun to wear while lurking and the big ones with horns look like they would keep my head warm.

Of course being in a small town, then I'd probably make the paper...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer