Sunday, December 02, 2007
bubble crack
And just why didn't anyone tell me that my most favortitest video game in the whole wide world came in widget form? Hmmm????

(Point your cursor and click on "start", using your arrow keys to play. But be warned - doing so may mean that you're not making it to church, doing your laundry, washing your pet turtle, or tackling whatever other Sunday agenda items you may have had. There's a reason I've dubbed it Bubble "Crack." Nearly failed my 11th grade Trig class while under its iron grip...)

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

And by "nearly failed" I mean "passed with a C," however these things were pretty much interchangeable to me at sixteen.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what's with trying to have me get no grading done! Frickin' widget! Stupid fun addictive game...

Blogger Mary said...

Whoa that IS addictive. but fun too....

I don't think it counts as an excuse not to finish baking installment 3 of the gingerbread house though. bummer.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer