Friday, November 30, 2007
oh, november
Thought I'd take a right quick sec to point out that a few short hours will spell the end of November, hence the completion of my successful NaBloPoMo stint.  

I won't lie, there were moments when I wanted to scrap the whole thing and call it quits, but looking back it really wasn't so tough.  Thanks for reading some, most or maybe even all of my posts, and if you're a new friend than I sure do hope you stick around since, although feeling a bit burnt out at the moment, I'm pretty sure I've got more in me.  In fact, perhaps this will inspire me to take a stab at National Novel Writing Month in November of '08!

But then again, perhaps not.

Nonetheless, for the month of December I'm going to be blogging whenever I darned well feel like it.  Maybe I'll be back tomorrow; maybe not 'till next Thursday. We'll see. December's going to be all about unpredictibility.  

Well, that and a few year-end lists.  You're all-a-quiver, I'm sure.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Gregg said...

I've never been a-quiver before.
It's kinda......tingly.


Congrats on your BloPo success, Mrs. White! I, for one, will be hanging around into December and beyond, because I'm always entertained by what I find here.

Blogger JMW said...

Congrats on finishing the month. You made it seem effortless.

Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for the good wishes about next week, and I miss you. Perhaps I'll call or write if I'm bored or lonely.

And congrats on November. I looked forward to your daily post. I knew I could never do it, so I commend you!

Blogger Kathleen said...

Yay! Go us! I agree - December should be all about unpredictability. And not posting on weekends.

Blogger Pause said...

Congratulations! I didn't quite make it. I missed about three or four. Still it was good to raise the amount of post per week.

Maybe you will win a prize!

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Aw, thanks everyone!

And Croaker, I hate to admit it publicly but the possibility of winning a prize was the only thing that kept me posting most Sundays. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer