Sunday, June 03, 2007
i'm reasonably confident i can beat ken jennings in these jeopardy! categories
(I'm stealing from McSweeney's, but it's okay since other, better people have done it before me.)

Clue quotes

horror movies

zombies: identification, fight, flight

snarky nicknames for your neighbors

getting lost

song lyrics

shades of Behr paint

installments of The Babysitter's Club series

creative swearing

excuses for why i can't possibly cook tonight

justifications for purchasing another pair of shoes

fantasy sports team names involving Bea Arthur

saving Hyrule from certain doom

reducing babies and teenage girls to tears

sass

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is "I feel no personal shame or guilt about this, but I must keep it a secret, or I will lose my job on security grounds"?

Thank you.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

How Mr. Green outs himself as a homosexual before Wadsworth can.

In the study.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer