Tuesday, May 15, 2007
three of the strangest "gifts" i've been given. ever.
Ordinarily, I freak out when kids get too close to my desk seeing as I need everything in its right place, and also because it's one of the precious few places I have that is entirely mine. However, exceptions can be made when a student's proximity to my personal space results in the giving and receiving of unexpected gifts. (And it does happen from time-to-time.) Today these gifts took the form of hand-drawn monsters which, if you even know me a little bit, is something that amuses me to no end. Each came with a title on the backside, and in the spirit of maintaining the artist's vision they've been included below in parentheses.

(no zombie is a good zombie)


(pac-man monster, who requires doves for sustenance)


(bearded telemonster)


Guess they heard my birthday is coming up. Either that, or my lecture on the Civil Rights Era wasn't nearly as engaging as I thought it would be. But either way, this proves that the weirdness of some of my kids is officially beyond debate.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer