Thursday, June 28, 2007
happy birthday, carrie!
My most favorite lady under the age of thirty will turn the big 2-8 tomorrow, and since we'll be out and about pretty much all day Friday I wanted to be sure mention it early.

Carrie, for this your 28th birthday I wish for you debauchery, booty shaking, tap dancing, an unexpected Sleater-Kinney reunion, and as much Red Bull, Pino Grigio and Vodka mixed with diet soda as your tummy can tolerate. And know this, should we one day find ourselves together and somehow happen upon Christian Bale, I'd let you have him. There would most likely be a minor tantrum and some foot stomping, but...you know, it's the least I can do for my BFF on her birthday.

Love you!


(See? See how resolved I am to let you have Christian Bale? But look at how happy you are! And that's what we do for the ones we love...we make sacrifices.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks you, Mags! I love you!

(And I would totally share, btw...)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer