Sunday, May 06, 2007
should be
Oh dear.

My, but if things haven't been furiously busy for yours truly. Although some of that recent busyness was centered around an event that no one wanted to see come to fruition, over the past four days I was was also able to spend some quality time with about 75% of the people who I love the most in the world, and that part was awesome.

But now that I'm back home and assuming a comfortable position on my sofa with a very tuckered red dog at my feet, I'm realizing that I still have a truly disgustingly long list of things to do. Check it if you don't believe me:

I should be tackling that huge pile of laundry.
Should be doing something to resolve the "my DVR didn't record Survivor" crisis.
Should be grading research papers.
Should be unpacking.
Should be doing a bit of thinking about some things and some stuff.
Should be grading research papers.
Should be going to the grocery store.
Should be finishing that book I'm reading.
Should be grading research papers.
Should be catching up on the 6+ hours of essential television that I've missed while being away.
Should be doing something about my dog, who smells pretty pungent after four days in the kennel.
And I really, really should be grading those $#@*-ing research papers.

But I'm not. 'Stead, I'm playing bloons.

And when I get done with that, you know I'm just going to play more bloons. After all, a girl's got her priorities.

(Addictive-as-crack game discovered via Little Red Boat, a blog that I love yet still curse for alerting me to something that is sure to consume much more of my time in the days to come.)

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer