Tuesday, May 08, 2007
video tuesday
Today's been a long one and I'm feeling a bit beat, so instead of thinking too hard I'm just going to "borrow" from A Special Way of Being Afraid and post a video for your Tuesday. (Well, he does them on Wednesdays, but whatever. Close enough.) Although the video is absurdly corny in the way that only those from the early nineties can be, it's the song - my all time favorite Crowded House song, which puts it in the running for my all-time favorite song - that you should pay attention to.



Oh my, "Your skin is like water on a burning beach..." it's been 14 years and that moment still slays me. When's the reunion album (featuring Johnny Marr!) coming out again?


2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

And just in case you didn't believe me when I said I was beat, realize that I had to edit this tiny post no less than four times before it made any sense.

It's nap time, methinks.

Blogger JMW said...

Early 90s cheese! The production, of course, not the song. I really love that song, too. The shift into the chorus is gorgeous. Neil Finn is very underrated.

Also, I stole this idea from the blog Slowly Going Bald, so we're both thieves.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer