Thursday, April 26, 2007
#300
I noticed today that this would be my 300th post. Imagine sirens and flashing lights and confetti falling from the sky. Yep, it's pretty exciting stuff.

You'd think I would have written something better to mark the event, but nope. Not with this post, anyway. This post is terrible. Don't you think?

Not that the other 299 were this awful. Some were actually quite alright, if I do say so myself. This one wasn't so bad. Neither was this one. This one got the most comments so far, so someone must have liked it. And I've always been particularly fond of this one.

But this particular one?

Horrible. Truly awful. I really should be ashamed.


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Congrats, my dear. To me, every post is memorable.

Blogger JMW said...

Yes, congrats on 300. And thanks for making so many of those posts of the helpful variety, focusing on grammar tips, zombie-killing tips, etc.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer