Friday, October 06, 2006
one bit and two pieces
The moon was enormous this morning – almost scary big. I wonder why the moon sometimes looks normal sized while other times it’s bright yellow and so big that it appears to be about to crash into the planet. This is something that I really should know that answer to, what with my fancy Earth Science minor and all, but all I can seem to remember from those courses is what a trilobite is and that the center of Michigan is the oldest spot, geologically speaking – truly critical knowledge that’s helped me loads in my life.

Speaking of the center of Michigan, I’ll be heading there after work today to stay with some friends, see Wilco perform and celebrate Nathan’s birthday. He’s going to be 29, and I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with an alt-country band, beer served in bucket form, karaoke, and friends. Yeah!

So, I was wondering – do you think it’s possible that an entire graduating class of kids can all be suffering from the effects of fetal alcohol syndrome? That’s my current theory anyway, but it needs further investigating. I’ll be sure to keep you updated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer