Wednesday, October 04, 2006
mo' freshmen, mo' problems: vol. 3
Behold, a small sampling of some of my favorite journal entries in response to the question: "If you were the protagonist of your life, who would be your antagonist?" I'm quoting, of course, so you can't pin these spelling errors on me.

My friend Jenna is my antagonist because she's so nice and fun and such a great friend and she understands me when no one else does.

Mrs. W, you are my antagonist because you make me write in this stupid journal every week and it's dumb and there's no point to it at all.

I don't know what an antagon-whatever is because my 8th grade teacher didn't teach me anything last year. We only watched movies and now I'm behind in Language Arts and it's all her fault that I'm dumb this year.


Cheese is my antagonist because it makes me sick whenever I eat it. Math too, because it's hard and also makes me sick. So, yeah, cheese and math pretty much suck and I hate them both. Death to cheese and death to math. Peace.

and my favorite:

My antagonizt would be Satan because he makes me do evil things every single day.

Me too, kid, me too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer