Sunday, April 02, 2006
because a) god forbid i pass up a meme and b) i have 60 research papers staring me in the face that i don't want to grade
From Steve (aka Sawyer, aka Captain Sarcasto, aka born again Christian):

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: agonizing over which college to go to because I was under the impression that it mattered waaaay more than it actually does.

2. ...5 years ago: wrapping up my student teaching under the supervision of the "dragon lady."

3. ...1 year ago: painting and repainting every room in my freakin' house.

4. 5 snacks I enjoy: salt and vinegar potato chips, olives, chocolate peanut butter chex mix, chocolate peanut butter haagen-dazs, cheese nips

5. 5 songs I know by heart but wish I didn't: Really, only five? I'm like a human jukebox; I have whole albums I'd like to forget, but here goes...

"Love in an Elevator" - Aerosmith, "Everything I do (I do it for You) - Brian Adams, "Cherry Pie" - Warrant, "Electric Youth" - Debbie Gibson, Jesus Christ Superstar - the entire f-ing rock opera - beginning to end

6. 5 things I would do with a lot of money: send mom to Rome, buy dad his cabin in the woods and a shot gun to watch over it, buy Matt his own illustration firm, quit my job and travel everywhere, buy Detroit some competent leadership

7. 5 things I would never wear: holiday sweaters, mock turtlenecks, "teacher" pins, leg warmers, a thong bikini

8. 5 things I should have never worn: skorts, shoulder pads, jelly shoes, bike shorts, really big glasses

9. 5 things I enjoy doing: reading, traveling, watching television (when it's not Lent, of course), fixing up my house, making up stories in my mind of people at staff meetings, in AP step classes, shopping at the mall, etc

10. 5 bad habits: gossiping, obsessing over trivialities, lazy spelling, buying unnecessary shoes/handbags, swearing. a lot.

Rock.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer