Sunday, March 22, 2009
the face of (march) madness

For the record I had absolutely nothing to do with this, seeing as I don't care a bit about basketball and so have most definitely NOT caught March Madness, and I also happen to think that putting clothes on animals is humiliating and cruel.

What you're looking at is Nathan's doing. I just took the picture. And then put it up on the Internet. And then let her wear my husband's Michigan State shirt all day long, because she didn't seem to mind it so much, and besides - LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS SHE LOOKS!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

My favorite dog wearing my favorite team's shirt? I LOVE IT.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks beautiful! Hope Nate took it off before she went outside to do her "business".

Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer