Friday, March 20, 2009
random posts of pretty
These pieces from Erwan Frotin's new Strangers exhibit - coming soon to a gallery in Los Angeles - feel particularly appropriate, what with today being the first day of spring and all. The part of me that knows a few things about art realizes that these are more than just pictures of plants set against colored backdrops- that they're careful studies in contrast, tone, form, and color. However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there's another part of me that can't help but just see them and think, "Ooh...pretty!"





Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Abs said...

Holy goodness, I want that middle one for my book cover.
You know, what with this and Tiny Art Director and other whatnot, I have to say your links always interest me and make me giggle.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Well, thank you, Abs. I try. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer